Monday, October 1, 2007

I don't get why people dread Mondays

The past few Mondays have been the highlight of my week.

Last Monday I got a job, found out I lost 7.6 pounds, and got some wonderful emails from my friends at HIC.

Today I wasn't supposed to work but was called and asked to cover a shift for 6 hours. Then when I got home I found out I got a phone call in response to a temporary job I called about last Friday. The job requires that I walk around distributing flyers for Budget Blinds (you know those flyers people stick in your door, that's what I'd be doing if I get the job). I have an interview tomorrow morning at 9am. Perfect, a job where I get paid to exercise, YEAH!!! Then I go to my Weight Watchers meeeting and find out I lost 2.6 pounds this week for a total of 10.2 pounds gone. I already feel the difference in my pants. When I got home I got the news that Costco called. I have an interview with them Friday at noon. It would be awesome if I could get early morning hours, then I would have at least 2 jobs. So great day, and it was a Monday!!

I'm looking forward to what next Monday has in store.

UPDATE on Tuesday morning: I had the interview this morning. The hours they want and the hours I am available don't mesh. But they are looking for someone to place signs at certain intersections Friday morning/afternoon and pick them up Sunday afternoon/evening. It will give me gas money and some exercise so I said I would take it.

No comments: