Monday, October 8, 2007

See, I told you Monday was a good day

My streak of good Monday's continues. I thought I worked from 9am-3pm but much to my suprise I was scheduled to work until 4pm, an extra hour puts more money on my paycheck. I also found a way to get an extra 4 hours every week. The Sunday afternoon shift goes to anyone who wants it. Most of the time no-one wants it so someone is just scheduled and they are often not happy about it. AND it's payed as time and a half. YEAH!!!!! I only found this out because the pharmacist I worked with today asked me why I didn't pick it up (she knows I need as many hours as I can get).

After work I had my Weight Watchers meeting. I thought I would just maintain or loose one pound at the most. As I was stepping on the scale I said something about this week being a very munchie week for me and the weigher said something like "Well you must have been munching the right stuff because you lost 2.2 pounds this week." Wooo hooo!!!!! In the last month I have lost 12.4 pounds.

No comments: