Friday, June 27, 2008

how true, but exactly one week late

every once in a while I take a peak at my horoscope. Yesterday I checked it on msn.com and this is what it said:

"Your Horoscope - Today, June 27, 2008
Some new spiritual concepts may be presented to you today and you might find them interesting enough to embark upon an intense study. Books could be brought to your attention, and you might want to take a class or attend some lectures, or both. Friends may join you in your new enterprise. This should be stimulating and enjoyable. The only downside: too much information may be hitting you at once. Make sure you take adequate notes."

This would have been perfect, LAST Friday, as it was the day my leadership class started. I was at a local coffee shop last night and showed this to a friend from the class and she laughed.

No comments: