Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Maybe it's a good thing

At work most websites are blocked, which is understandable. But you can get into cosmo.com but not cnn.com and you can get into comedycentral.com but not wcco.com. Strange, I know. The worst of it all is I can't get into craftster.org. It's a crafting website, it's not like it's cosmo talking about sex positions. I guess it could be a good thing. I just checked my e-mail and found I had 2 pm's on craftster but I can't read them. I have to wait until I get home, the injustice of it all. It's probably a good thing because I would probably be drooling all over the desk.

But I have discovered I can view the thumbnail pictures on google. I've gotten som really good ideas for some quilts. My list of quilting projects is getting huge, but I am going to solve that by making many of them wallhanging size. I have a whole series I want to create based on optical illusions. I want to exibit them at one of the local coffee shops or even the local art gallery. Doing the wallhanging size also saves money, not as much fabric but I still get the satisfaction of making something.

No comments: