Friday, July 20, 2007

Another chapter was finished today

No, I'm not talking about the new Harry Potter book (I've never read a single page of any of the books). Today was my last day at my full-time job. At times I wondered what the heck I was doing by quiting my job but things keep happening which remind me of why I was not happy there anymore. My heart was not there and has not been since last fall/winter. It's like it needed to be free but it took someone else to give me a kick in the pants to get me to finally do it. Today several people asked me if I was sad or if I would miss working there. The truth is no, I really won't miss it. I need to be somewhere else. How can you be happy when you know that?



I don't have anything lined up for a job yet, and oddly enough I am totally at peace about it all.

No comments: