Friday, July 13, 2007

Time is moving so fast

WOW, July 13th is almost over!! It's hard to believe July is almost half over. I leave for Ukraine in 1.5 weeks. I'm so much more calm and relaxed about the trip this year. I have not started packing yet and I'm not sure where my travel shirt is. I know it's somewhere in the storage locker, I'm pretty sure it's in one of my giant duffel bags. While moving so suddenly a few weeks ago I did have enough sense to put all my Ukraine stuff in the bags and put the bags in an easily accessible spot in the storage locker. I need to go get them this weekend as I am getting more stuff on Thursday from Pastor Dave to pack. With such a small group going this year we are really going to be pushing it on the airlines weight limit. I think I'll end up with a lot of stuff in my carry on. Thankfully the airlines let you have a purse/briefcase in addition to a regular carry on bag. I really wanted to bring over a giant thing of bubbles this year, something they really don't have much of. But thanks to the liquid restrictions for carry ons I won't be able to bring them. Oh, I just remembered, there are these bubble wands with the soap already on them all you have to do is dip them in water. I'll have to see if I can find them.

No comments: