Tuesday, August 28, 2007

2nd night it Omaha

I REALLY REALLY REALLY could use a hug right now. It was a rough night for me, not much sleep. More thoughts along the line of "what the hell am I doing here". I drove around till 2:30am and finally got to sleep around 3:30am and woke up at 7. I really need a place to lay my head at night that does not cost $60/night or is hot and humid like my jeep.

I don't have a job yet. The two temp agencies I went to yesterday were ummm, interesting. They gave me the creeps. I don't know what it is about them but my gut says stay away from them. I'm waiting for a call from another agency in a nicer part of town, I submitted my application on-line and called them this morning to confirm they received it. I should be hearing from them this afternoon.

No comments: